Saturday, February 3, 2007

I am a teacher TODAY

Two days ago my second cousin joined my forces to learn about the amazing language PHP (i forget to mention before this i was a one man army). I left him with few books and links of websites to start with some reading about website and internet and about the languages or tools to be used to develop web applications and website back ends. And today from morning teaching him about PHP, telling him all the things to be known as on beginner level a person should know. He is quiet intelligent and learning very fast.

But the most amazing thing i feel today is that i am teaching someone for the first time in my life and enjoying it too. Just couple of years ago when i started learning PHP, that was time was very tough because no one was there to teach me and even internet was having less resources as compared the present time. But i feel amazing as reaching on this level.

I must say learning is great and i love to do this every day.

cheers

No comments: